Defence Minister Antony Denies Allegations Of China Grabbing Indian Territory

Defence Minister Antony Denies Allegations Of China Grabbing Indian Territory

13 January 2010
Indiaserver


New Delhi: Defence Minister A.K. Antony on Wednesday denied the allegations that China had been grabbing Indian territory and stressed that there had been no change in the India-China border. He further mentioned that was just a difference in “perception”. Antony referred to the LAC that serves as the border between the two countries and said, 'There is no change in the Line of Actual Control.' He added, 'There is only a difference in perception.' The minister presented his clarification after the media reports alleged China grabbing land along the Indian border. Antony, who visited Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday, also met Chief Minister Omar Abdullah and administrative officials of the Ladakh Hill and Development Council. 'I told them (the army and administrative officials) to study the situation in detail,' he said.


[Home] [Archives 2010]
Web site maintained by Md. Sadiq & Friends